Saturday, April 19, 2008

4.19.08 - New Hope Field Trip

Wow, we had a really great weekend here at Potluck Crafters. By chance on Friday I read about an antique show in New Hope, PA which is a really cute little town just over the New Jersey border into Pensylvania. Sandra and I got an early start with our mom and we headed out there to see the show. I picked up two mismatched (but adorable) small Stangl pitchers. Then we spent the rest of the day walking around New Hope, we had lunch and ice cream and did a little shopping. Then you cross over the Delaware river on a bridge into Lambertville, NJ, which is another equally charming town to stroll around. The weather was gorgeous and there were so many happy people out enjoying the day. We got home around 6 pm and Sandra left, but our mom and I went out for a round of Bingo at a near by church... top prize is $1,000! I didn't win this time (or ever... I have no luck at bingo) but it's always fun anyway.


photo.jpg

Sandra sniffs soy candles


photo.jpg

At the Buck's County Play House

photo.jpg


Geese enjoy the nice weather too!


photo.jpg
Look! My initials on a pretty painted house


photo.jpg
Stopped for an ice cream treat (Hi mom!)


photo.jpg

On the way home, we stopped at a craft store for yarn. Sandra is working on a new baby blanket.

photo.jpg

Losing bingo boards as far as the eye can see

No comments: