Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Reminiscing about Brimfield

I finally sorted through all the buttons I bought in July at the massive antique show in Brimfield MA! They are separated by color, grouped by style and strung on wire for easy access.


I realized we never blogged about our trip to Brimfield so here's a little recap of our time. Mom, Rachel and I were stricken with exhaustion from lack of sleep and extensive heat and sun exposure which led to uncontrollable laughter and tons of hilarious situations.

Like when our mom, wearing her new Bakelite Scotti Dog pin, found a linguine noodle in the bottom of her bowl of broccoli...


I laughed so hard I cried...



We had so much fun digging through piles of vintage table cloths, scavaging for deals on Pyrex and Stangl, and admiring all the beautiful things we could never afford.


I can't wait to go again next year!

No comments: