Monday, August 18, 2008

Long Time No Blog

It has been SO long since I posted a blog. I collected a bunch of photos over the past couple months and never made it to the computer.

I've been working at camp every day but I took a few days off to go down the shore with Charlie. We had SO much fun doing everything beachy under the sun!

Riding the roller coaster up

And down

And down some more


Charlie and Mom eat fudge and play a mean hand of Rat-A-Tat-Cat


I sink the 100 point holes in Ski Ball


Mom and Uncle Johnny ride the coaster


Yesterday my sisters and I got together at our parents' house. Lauren brought Ryan and we walked down town for lunch.

Walking to town under a blue sky


Subs at Hershey's


Clean up, clean up, everybody clean up!


Then our mom called later to say she was heading home from the beach and she watched Ryan while we went to Rita's for a refreshing treat and to Target to see if there was anything good to buy. I got a coffee pot to keep in my class room so I can brew fresh coffee all day :)
The depressing part is that I just left it in my car since I'll be back to school in a few weeks :(

I've been crocheting a lot and posted a new blanket on www.potluckdesigns.etsy.com.

Tulip Frills


I also made a blanket as an engagement gift for a "friend of a friend of a friend" and the engagement party turned out to be a surprise wedding...the girl who asked me to make the blanket wound up being a bride's maid!


The summer just flew by and we have one last hurrah planned...Me, Charlie, Lauren and Allan are heading to Baltimore to see an Orioles/Yankees game on Friday. We'll also do some sight seeing and I promise to blog about our trip.

I also promise to have PLC with Rachel this Fall and to cook, craft and blog like we set out to do! But for now its all about camp and the kids are sucking up all my energy!

That's me at the sink


We're painting a mural too!


Kisses
Sandra

No comments: