Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Good things start out small

We haven't gone missing, I swear! Sandra and I have been pretty busy. I was away last weekend, and this past weekend was Mother's Day, so we've been out of the Sunday Dinner loop. Next week doesn't look good either.

However, I was able to run to the garden center on Saturday and pick up some plants in anticipation of gardening this weekend. They didn't have a few things that I wanted, so I'll have to go somewhere else, but I picked up some herbs and gave them a new home.


herbs 004

Basil (front), Lavender (left), and Thyme (right)




herbs 007

Lavender




herbs 022

Sweet Basil

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Horray! You gals are back! I have been waiting for the next entry! You guys should plan a nice BBQ and make some kabobs for your Sunday dinner Memorial Day weekend. Summer is lamost heeerrre!